REGULATION (EU) n. 2016/679 THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL 27 APRIL 2016
Pursuant to article 13 and Article 14 of the Regulations (EU) n. 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, and on the free movement of such data (General Regulation on Data Protection) and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, We inform you that the Personal Information that you have voluntarily made available to the PEDRALI MECCANICA SRL will be processed in accordance with current legislation on protection of personal data and, anyway, the principles of confidentiality which inspires the activities of the Company.
Categories of Data
The PEDRALI MECCANICA SRL will cover the following data provided by the interested:
- Personal data;
- Contact Details;
- Any data classified as "sensitive" when supplied;
Purpose of treatment.
The Personal Information made available by you will be used for the following purposes:
- Enable it to use the services, and to carry out activities reserved for you second contract;
- The closely related and instrumental to the start of contractual relations, including the acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of the Agreement;
- Management of relations with the Customer / Supplier for administrative tasks, accounting, orders, expeditions, billing, services, dispute management;
- Inherently the contractually required service, the data may be sent to third parties, as vigilance and control, associations and organizations (is. INPS, INAIL, Ass. Category etc ...);
- internal statistical analysis in anonymous form;
- Sending information and newsletter about the services we offer.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and / or computer, strictly related to the purposes mentioned above and logics, anyway, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
They may be aware of your employees Personal Data, holders partners, on the Data Protection Manager, e, anyway, the Managers appointed by PEDRALI MECCANICA SRL and Trustees of Personal Data appointed by the exercise of their functions.
Compulsory or optional nature of data.
Some data are essential for the establishment of the relationship and / or its / their execution, while others can be defined for these purposes Accessories. The provision of data to our society is obligatory only for data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation.
Consequences of a refusal to provide.
If the data is expected from a regulatory or contractual obligation, the refusal would put the supplier / client under the conditions of not being able to perform or in continuation to the Contract because it would constitute an unlawful conduct. Where no provision is no legal obligation to provide data, the rejection not sortirebbe the consequences outlined above, but in any case prevent of implementing the ancillary operations.
While the communication and diffusion in compliance with legal requirements, the data relating to your person may be disclosed in Italy and abroad:
- Professionals and consultants, consulting company, factoring companies, lenders, debt collection company, credit insurance companies;
- Public and private entities, Also as a result of inspections and audits as, for example: Financial Administration, Tax Police Bodies, Judicial authorities, labor Inspectorate, ASL, Welfare and Charitable Organizations, Chamber of Commerce, etc.;
- Employees or third party service providers necessary for the performance and the aims set by contract;
- Who can access your data in accordance with legal provisions.
Duration of treatment and the criteria used for the storage of personal data
For the purposes of paragraph "Data processing purposes" of the present disclosure, your Personal Data will be used only as long as necessary and stored for 10 years. Your Personal Information will be treated to the eventual withdrawal of consent by the individual concerned, but not before the expiration of the legal terms for preservation of tax documents (10 years). As for sending information, newsletter and commercial documentation, the contact information will be tratrattenuti until receipt of revocation as provided for by this.
The data will be stored both in printed and electronic form at the registered office or transferred to the appropriate database software in the units for fulfillment of the provisions of the contract in accordance with the "Data processing purposes" of this information and kept for a period of 10 years following the termination of an, except arises the need for additional storage to allow PEDRALI MECCANICA SRL defend their rights; They are also treated, on behalf of the writer, professional and / or agents companies to perform operational and administrative / accounting activities.
We inform you that at any time In relation to Your Data, You can exercise your rights under the restrictions and conditions laid down in Articles 7 e 15-21 of the Regulations. For the exercise of these rights, described below, Please contact the owner of the data through the E-Mail certified email@example.com; to such a request will be acknowledged within 30 days from reading the same.
In detail, the interested party has the right to:
- Revoke prior consent given, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consensus before the revocation;
- Ask the Proprietor of access treatment, the correction or deletion (so-called "right to be forgotten") Personal Data or limitation of Personal Data relating to him or to object to their treatment if not legal or tax purposes;
Propose complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Information if it considers that their rights have been violated.
Data Controller, Officers and Head of Personal Data Protection
The owner of your data is PEDRALI MECCANICA SRL treatment with registered office in Albino (BG) Via Sottoprovinciale 20 / A, in the person of its legal representative Pedrali Daniela. Any request relating to the personal data may be sent by registered mail to the registered office of the Company, or by writing to the certified email firstname.lastname@example.org.